Here’s how to download YouTube videos on your Android phone. You can find two ways to download videos from YouTube.
2. Downloading Videos Directly From the YouTube Downloader App
Now, let us see one by one.
Downloading Videos From the Official YouTube App
- Find the video you want in the YouTube app.
- Tap the share button which appears when you tap on the video player.
- Select YouTube Downloader from the share menu.
- Select the video / audio format you wish to download. We recommend MP4 files in 1080 or 720p for videos and MP3 files if you only want the audio.
- Tap Download here to confirm.
- Tap Download to grab a plug-in file if necessary. This will only happen the first time you download a file in a given format.