FRSC Deplores Special Patrol in Lagos for Eid-El-Fitri
The Lagos Sector Command of FRSC has concluded preparations to commence this year
Eid-El-Fitri festival special patrol operations throughout the state.
2. The operations which will run from 13th
June to 18th June, 2018 will make visible the
presence of FRSC operatives along the major critical corridors in the state covering:
Lagos – Ibadan Expressway
Lagos – Badagry Expressway
Lekki – Epe Expressway among other major routes to ensure crash free
3. To this end, the Command shall deploy the following to drive the operations during the
137 Regular Marshals
293 Special Marshals
26 Patrol vans and Ambulances
2 Motorbike with other essential working tools.
4. In a release made available by the Command’s Public Education Officer, Assistant Corps
Commander Tunji Oguntoye, he prayed for a successful and Crash-free celebrations also
enjoined motorists across the state to ensure total compliance to traffic rules and
regulations and to desist from any act(s) that is/are capable of cursing road traffic
crashes such as:
– Use of worn-out tyres
– Poor windscreen and wiper
– Failure to use seat belt
5. He finally advise to engage the Corps through her Toll-Free number 122 in case of
emergencies at any point in time.
6. He added that the operation shall commence by 0600hrs in the morning and close at
2000hrs in the evening daily.