The Presidency has approved the following for implementation over the next four weeks spanning 2nd – 29th June, 2020, subject to review-:
(1) lifts ban on religious gatherings,
(2) Artisans can open outlets,
(3) Govt offices to open 8Am-2Pm,…Offices maintain 2m physical distancing + 75% max capacity
(4) Curfew now 10PM -4AM,
(5) Schools remain shut
(6) ban of gatherings of more than 20 people outside of a workplace;
(7) “Relaxation of restriction on places of Worship based on guidelines issued by the PTF and protocols agreed by state governments.”
(8) From June 2, banks would operate within the normal working hours.
(9) Nigerians to abide by the safety protocols of health authorities, adding that Nigeria is still far from the end of the pandemic.
(10) Bars, Restaurants, Night Clubs, Gyms etc to remain closed.
(11). Interstate travel remains prohibited except for goods &essential travel
(12) Hotels may reopen.
Restaurants outside of hotels must remain closed for eat-in—TAKEOUT ONLY .