Below are the conditions churches have to meet before they can reopen:
1. Internal Area (square metre) of the premises.
2. Your Safety Policy document.
3. LASG Safety Compliance Certificate from Lagos State Safety Commission block 18B the Secretariat Alausa.
4. Max Occupancy of the premises.
5. Number of halls.
6. Number of vehicle car park spaces.
7. Number of fire exits.
8. Number of conveniences.
9. Existing safety measures.
10. Pictures of internal space and external front, side and rear.
All these apart from the fact that officials would come for inspection.